Chapel Valley’s internship program provides a wealth of hands-on experience an allows students to learn proper techniques in a safety-minded, friendly environment. Our interns develop leadership and resource management skills, giving them a competitive edge when job seeking.
An internship will give you maximum exposure to our team, which could potentially lead to a future position with Chapel Valley. As a Chapel Valley intern, you will have the advantage of being able to:
- Explore areas of interest prior to graduation
- Gain skills and knowledge not available in the classroom
- Learn proper techniques in a safety-minded environment
- Earn income to help with tuition and other college expenses
- Work with a company that has over 50 years of experience
- Develop leadership and resource management skills
With Chapel Valley’s customized internship programs, you will be in a program specifically geared towards your interests and abilities, although all interns will be required to work in the field to gain hands-on experience. Interns will rotate among various branches and departments of the company, which include:
- Residential Installation
- Commercial Installation
- Residential Maintenance
- Commercial Maintenance
- Water Management
- Integrated Pest Management
To ensure that you receive guidance and support throughout your internship experience, each intern is assigned a Chapel Valley team member as a mentor. Mentors are available to meet with students regarding schedule and to aid in making any adjustments, for general questions, and to act a their point of contact.
Housing will be determined based on the number of interns in the program and the location of the internship.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com