For a commercial property or business, no matter your location in the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC region, even just a tiny amount of snow or ice is bad for business.
When the flakes start flying around this winter, and the accumulations reach dangerous proportions, do you have a solid winter snow removal and salting plan in place?
If you answered “no,” then we have a solution for you. Commercial and business properties around the DC area benefit greatly from hiring a professional snow and ice removal company.
- Removing snow and ice yourself is an incredibly dangerous business. Very few business owners have adequate gear and supplies to remove large amounts of snow and ice. What ends up happening is, in spite of their best efforts, they create more work for themselves for later. Once snow becomes incredibly hard to work with, they realize quickly that they should have hired a snow removal company in the first place.
- When snow and ice are in the forecast, commercial property owners have to plan ahead. Provided that they are given enough preparation leeway, they absolutely must set aside extra time to deal with snow and all the negatives that come with it. This can mean extra time spent clearing snow; additional money spent on salt; and hours of extra work, long before opening time. Without a snow removal company, winter just got a lot worse.
- If you don’t have a snow removal company, how do you clear your lot? Some property owners say that they do it themselves, but how effective could that really be? Unless you have a plow truck and road salt that is used by the city, there’s a good chance that the work you put in won’t amount to much if the weather continues to worsen.
- Business owners like preparedness. After all, they started their business alone, worked hard to get to where they are, and continue to thrive in a very competitive world. So why would a business in Maryland, Virginia, or DC allow bad weather to detract from their business? Being prepared got you this far, so why not take that extra step and hire a snow removal company that you can trust to get the job done?
- Consider the safety of your guests before you dismiss the need for a snow and ice removal company. While we don’t like to use this as an example to convince you that a snow removal company can help your business, we feel it should be part of the narrative. Lawsuits happen daily. They increase dramatically during winter. We think it’s best to an error on the side of caution; have your lots plowed by a professional and reduce the chances of unnecessary lawsuits.
- Finally, hiring a snow removal company for your DC business or commercial property lends peace of mind. Imagine worrying only about what you need to: your business. Think how stress-free your nights will be when you see that a big storm is on the move into the area, and all that you have to do is prepare the day’s planner, which doesn’t include removing snow at all. It’s that kind of worry-free idea that we like to present to our customers. That way, you can do the same for yours.
Prepare your business this fall by planning for snow and ice removal now. Cold weather is almost here, so don’t let it catch you off guard.
For more information on how we can help you with your property, please contact us today.
Chapel Valley Landscape Company is a full-service exterior landscape and snow removal company. We are defined by our unparalleled design, installation, and maintenance for both residential and commercial properties.