Having an outdoor space can be one of the most rewarding parts of owning a home. Often, a lack of vision is all that stands between an empty yard and a vibrant space. How satisfied are you with your landscape? Do they look and feel create the atmosphere you’re going for? Does it function well, providing an extension of your indoor living space? Does it offer the privacy (or the social gathering space) you would most desire? For every stage of the landscape, there is much detail and planning. If you envision more for your landscape, now is the time to develop a plan.
There are many elements that come together to make an outdoor environment exciting, inviting, relaxing, and enjoyable. Whether it’s creating unique play areas for children and adults, extending the outdoor living space with fire or water features, or constructing beautiful pathways and trellises that line colorful cutting gardens throughout your property, to be exceptional, your landscape can excite, engage, and inspire your senses.
Where to begin? Focus on what you would like to achieve in your outdoor space. Not sure? Don’t worry—we can help you through the process by discussing your needs and wishes to help you develop a vision of your own.
If you’re ready to start your landscaping project, give us a call. We will discuss your property, schedule a complimentary on-site design and planning consultation, and help you envision new possibilities for your outdoor spaces. Call Chapel Valley today: (301) 924-5400
POTENTIAL LANDSCAPE ENHANCEMENTS TO HELP INSPIRE YOU:
- Built-in stone fire pits create a unique and private family gathering space.
- Pergolas, paths, and trellises invite visitors to explore and discover new areas of the landscape, offering strong focal points and creating shelter for quiet relaxation.
- Water features provide a healing and tranquil experience—fountains or waterfalls running over rocks delight the senses.
- Arrival courts create welcoming and elegant spaces to receive guests.
- An outdoor kitchen allows the joy of cooking to be outside while gathering with friends and family.