Chapel Valley is growing! We are looking for experienced landscape and business professionals who will not settle for anything less than performing top-quality, detail-focused work with a well-trained team. Our team is making its mark with quality workmanship and client care. Start a career, not just a job, with Chapel Valley.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Field Team Positions
Field team positions are available at all of our branch locations. No experience is necessary.
Field Manager ($1,500 sign-on bonus)
The Landscape Management Field Manager has the primary responsibility of building a strong relationship with existing customers and branch teams. Execute high-quality services in accordance with contract specifications and within given budgeted parameters. This individual will directly manage Landscape Management Supervisors in accordance with Chapel Valley’s policies, industry guidelines, applicable laws, and safety guidelines in a professional manner.
• 3-5 years of field experience at a Supervisor level in landscape management.
• Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the industry.
• Knowledge of the operation and safety of all landscape management equipment.
• 2-4 year college degree in Horticulture or related field. (Preferred)
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred
• Clean Driving Record
• Computer knowledge including the ability to use Aspire
• Able to write in, communicate verbally and in writing in English
• DOT medical card
• Pesticide License – preferred (should work towards getting license within first 6 months of promotion and/or hire