We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Maintenance Property Manager – Alexandria, VA
The Maintenance Property Manager has the primary responsibility of building a strong relationship with existing customers, quality control, renewals, enhancements, irrigation, lighting and plant healthcare sales for a designated geographical area. Execute high quality maintenance services in accordance with contract specifications and within given budgeted parameters. This individual will directly manage several Maintenance Supervisors and Technicians in accordance to Chapel Valley’s policies, industry guidelines, applicable laws and safety guidelines in a professional manner.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Main client contact for all services
- Work to resolve job site issues with client in a prompt and mutually agreeable manner.
- Promptly respond (within 3 hours) to all client inquiries and calls.
- Work to resolve job site issues with supervisor in an efficient and time manner.
Personnel Management & Communication
- Ensure that assigned Supervisors understand the contracted scope of work for their given sites.
- Communicates individual performance expectations to each assigned Supervisor.
- Discusses and documents any unsatisfactory performance or infractions of Company policies and/or procedures for Supervisors and advises them on the same for their assigned team members.
- Responsible for a 90% or higher per year employee retention rate for their assigned team.
- Responsible for meeting quarterly & yearly sales goals for enhancements, irrigation, lighting and plant healthcare
- Establish client needs and develop client presentations/proposals
- Responsible to review and check for accuracy all estimates done by self or by others before the sales executive presents pricing to the customer
Job Site Management and Cost Management
- Ensures that Supervisors complete and maintain inventory data for tools, equipment and materials on a continuous basis.
- Reviews and ensures that Supervisors turn in, at the time of use, accurate Inventory Shipping Tickets for bulk and bag items.
- Plans, delegates and executes all activities associated with given maintenance accounts which includes irrigation and IPM services
- Participates in, and leads a team in snow removal activities.
Qualifications Experience and Education
- 2 year college degree in horticulture or related field and/or combination of experience and education.
- At least 1 year of satisfactory maintenance supervisory experience.
- General irrigation and IPM knowledge
Special Skills and Licensure
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- General estimating and budgeting system knowledge
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred, but not required.
Field Team Positions
Field team positions are available at all of our branch locations