We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Business Development Executive Role
The Business Development Executive has primary responsibility for generating leads with new prospective clients and working with existing clients on organic growth. The Business Development Executive is responsible for achieving the budgeted sales and gross margin goals of his/her territory and for fulfilling the needs and expectations of the clients. The Business Development Executive is measured on his/her ability to achieve the sales goals for new base maintenance for his/her territory.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Business Development
- Responsible for meeting quarterly & yearly maintenance sales goals for their territory(ies) in the Region
- Prospecting, cold-calling, networking, lead-generation, etc. to develop and expand the base of maintenance customers
- Focus on selling maintenance that is profitable for the company, keeping with the company’s standard of quality and meeting the industry specifications.
- Responsible to work along side the operational teams to identify targets, review estimates and transition new sales.
- Establish client needs and develop client presentations/proposals
- Work with the design team to develop, present, and properly install landscape solutions
- Serve as a consultant for client education
- Responsible to actively join and participate in industry related organizations to generate new work and cultivate existing clients.
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years landscape or related industry sales experience required
- 2-3 years of training in horticulture, sales, design, marketing, estimating, and installation preferred
Field Team Positions
Field team positions are available at all of our branch locations